Cakcity Men's Waterproof Business Dress Classic Watch
- Classic Watch: With leather darker than the deepest parts of the ocean, the classic style was carefully designed to stand the test of time while maintaining its effortless beauty. This minimalistic piece proves that simple does not necessarily mean boring.For yourself or as a gift for anyone you care.
- Durable: stainless steel water proof case cover, soft leather watch band provide comfortable wearing experience.
- Movement: Citzen Japanese Quartz Movement, precise quartz movement for accurate time keeping.
- Convenient and comfortable: Stainless steel clasp, free buckle, easy to put on or take off.
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
Details: Basic: - Gender: Men - Movement: Quartz - Display type: Analog - Dial window material: Glass - Calendar: Day and Date - Water resistant depth: 30m Watch Band: - Band color: Brown - Band length: 22cm - Band width: 2cm - Band material: PU Leather Watch Case: - Case shape: Round - Case color: Glod - Case material: Metal Steel - Case diameter: 3.8cm - Case thickness: 1cm About Water-resistant Watches Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure. Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water. Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to. Here is a general guide 50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit. 100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling. 200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Package Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.7 x 0.1 inches